Kabru Womens Hemp Shirt - Green
- it really is very soft and comfortable, probably the most comfortable shirt I own. The fabric feels worn in from the first wear.
- I love the colour, it's actually not uniformly green but has green and black threads
- it's designed like a men's shirt: it buttons the other way than women's shirts and the collar is quite large and tall at the back of the neck
- the thread on the buttons doesn't match the green, it's navy.
- the colour runs, on the first wash it has dyed its own label and the labels of black t-shirts I've washed it with green.
- the fabric on the inside of the side seams and sleeves is serged with white thread and it's not serged all the way to the end of the sleeves. As a result, when I turn up the sleeves the mismatched thread is visible and the sleeves look unfinished, with a lot of loose threads sticking out.
Overall, it's very close to being a perfect shirt. I hope you will start making it in burgundy as well, I'd definitely buy one!
Love the deep green colour and the quality - nice and light for summer, but also a good layer when it's colder!
I was really impressed how fast this came since its a really small business. It arrived the next day. It was a present for my daughter and she loves it. shes very into the environment so its good to know hemp clothing is eco friendly. i read a lot of information before deciding to shop on hemp and hope and im very glad i did
On my very first wear, I found it slightly itchy on my arms (sensitive skin) but rolling up the sleeves fixed that and now (without having washed it yet!) I can wear it with the sleeves rolled or at normal length!
It's a beautiful shirt and I need to add more hemp to my sustainable wardrobe!! I'll absolutely be back for more clothing in the future!!
I literally wear this all the time, thanks guys it arrived really fast too