Kabru Womens Hemp Shirt - Green
Kabru Womens Hemp Shirt - Green
Kabru Hemp Shirt - A Classic Wardrobe Staple!
You’ll love our classic designs that will never go out of style! Every piece is made from natural hemp fabric, which makes it breathable and comfortable. We don't use any nasty chemicals when making our garments like most other companies do so the material is kind to your skin and gets softer with every wash!
The Kabru Hemp shirt is our best selling item and its not hard to see why! It's a staple in any wardrobe. This shirt can be paired with anything, dressed up or down, you can't go wrong with this shirt!
What we love:
- Surprisingly soft!
- Can be dressed up or dressed down as casual as you like!
- No nasty chemicals!
- Made with Hemp, one of the most sustainable fabrics on earth!
Garment Width - Armpit - Armpit
|Size||Width (Inch)||Width (CM)|
Shipping is calculated by weight at checkout. Enter your address for accurate prices.
- Royal Mail 1st Class : 1-3 working days
- Royal Mail 2st Class: 2-4 working days
FREE UK delivery on orders over £45!
We ship with DHL using a fully tracked international service. Please allow extra time due to Brexit and COVID-19 in particular to Greece.
EU duties and Taxes are pre-paid at checkout, you won't have to pay extra on delivery.
- Shipment to Germany: 8- 12 Days
- Shipment to the rest of Europe: 10 – 15 Days
- Shipment to USA & Canada: 12– 20 Days
- Shipment to the rest of the world: 10 – 17 Days
We aim to despatch all orders made before 2pm however this is not guaranteed. Our warehouse is closed Saturday and Sunday - weekend orders will be despatched Monday.
If the item isn't right for you, we offer 14 day returns on all products. As long as the item is unworn, unwashed and in resell-able condition we will accept your return no questions asked.
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
If you need to process a return or exchange then please do so via the link at the very bottom of this page. View our full policy here: https://hempandhope.returnscenter.com/return-policy
Note: Sale items are not eligible for refunds. Only exchanges can be made or store credit given.
This colour... It's stunning. SUPER comfy, I love the coconut buttons, and I'm basically going to live in this shirt! If you're thinking of getting one, just do it. You'll love it!
- it really is very soft and comfortable, probably the most comfortable shirt I own. The fabric feels worn in from the first wear.
- I love the colour, it's actually not uniformly green but has green and black threads
- it's designed like a men's shirt: it buttons the other way than women's shirts and the collar is quite large and tall at the back of the neck
- the thread on the buttons doesn't match the green, it's navy.
- the colour runs, on the first wash it has dyed its own label and the labels of black t-shirts I've washed it with green.
- the fabric on the inside of the side seams and sleeves is serged with white thread and it's not serged all the way to the end of the sleeves. As a result, when I turn up the sleeves the mismatched thread is visible and the sleeves look unfinished, with a lot of loose threads sticking out.
Overall, it's very close to being a perfect shirt. I hope you will start making it in burgundy as well, I'd definitely buy one!
Love the deep green colour and the quality - nice and light for summer, but also a good layer when it's colder!
I was really impressed how fast this came since its a really small business. It arrived the next day. It was a present for my daughter and she loves it. shes very into the environment so its good to know hemp clothing is eco friendly. i read a lot of information before deciding to shop on hemp and hope and im very glad i did
On my very first wear, I found it slightly itchy on my arms (sensitive skin) but rolling up the sleeves fixed that and now (without having washed it yet!) I can wear it with the sleeves rolled or at normal length!
It's a beautiful shirt and I need to add more hemp to my sustainable wardrobe!! I'll absolutely be back for more clothing in the future!!
Our products are skillfully handmade in Nepal. Our hemp is woven using ancient techniques passed down through generations.
Co2 Neutral Shipping
We offset our emissions from shipping worldwide for both our stock deliveries and shipping our items to you. Our packaging is 100% plastic free!
There is a real person behind everything you buy. Our workers are paid a living wage and work in a clean, safe environment.
Hemp is one of the most sustainable materials on the planet! It uses a fraction of the water and land that cotton does and is 4x stronger!